Here is my uses page, first popularized by Wes Bos.
I spend a lot of time researching tech choices, so everything on this list is something I would recommend for a colleague.
Most of these links are amazon affiliate links, so I’ll get filthy rich if you click them and buy something.
- Apple MacBook Pro 16-Inch “M1 Max” 10 CPU/32 GPU/64GB memory/2021
- Logitech MX Master 3S Wireless Mouse
- Logitech MX Keys for Mac Wireless Keyboard
- LG 32 Inch UltraFine™ 4K UHD LED Monitor with Thunderbolt™ 3
- Rain Design mStand
Audio + Video
- Bose QuietComfort 35 Wireless Bluetooth Headphones
- Logitech StreamCam - full HD camera.
- Elgato Key Light
Editor + Terminal
- Visual Studio Code - everyday code editor.
- Github Dark - I use only dark theme, because light attracts bugs. 😆
- Material Icon Theme - icon theme.
- Github Copilot - real-time AI generated code suggestions. I was a beta tester and could not live without it anymore.
- iTerm2 - great terminal.
- Fig - IDE style autocomplete for the terminal.
- Raycast - blazing fast, extendable launcher. Alternative to Alfred.
- Notion - documenting ideas, startups and collecting knowledge.
- Grammarly - online writing assistant. Cannot imagine myself without it anymore.
- Calendly - makes scheduling meetings a breeze.
- 1Password - password manager.
- Dropbox - file storage.
- Rocket - Slack-style emoji picker everywhere.
- Rectangle - screen resizer.
- Xnapper - effortless beautiful screenshots.
- Unsplash Wallpapers - changes wallpaper every 24 hours to something beautiful.
Things I keep an eye on purchasing:
Last updated: 2022-11-30